Sunday, October 23, 2011

A message from Bailey( AKA Miss Hip and Sassy)

Hello everyone this is Bailey (Miss Hip and Sassy)!! This is my first time talking on my blog and I am actually kind of nervous about it because I don't tell a lot of people about my "life story" as you may call it. :)


Ever since my Mommy has startd this blog I have found out that there are A LOT of people who read this. If you aren't a follower on my blog then please become one. :)


I have been reading the blogs that my Mom posts and the comments from others...ever since I have been reading the posts that my Mom has put on the blog and I am actually learning and finding out more than I knew about me and my mom. I am SOOOO VERY, VERY, VERY THANKFUL that my Mom, Dad, and grandparents are there for me.


My Mom has ALWAYS been there for me and even though we get in arguments sometimes she will ALWAYS BE MY BEST FRIEND!! Some people have a favorite super hero like Bat Man or Spider Man....well I have a hero and my hero's name is...Mommy!!! My Mom has ALWAYS been my HERO and she ALWAYS will be!!!!


Well I hope that EVERYONE has a BLESSED AND SAFE week and I will talk to y'all soon!! :)


Thanks for reading my first post!! :) :)


Love,


Bailey (Miss Hip and Sassy) :) :)

3 comments:

  1. I think your family is just as thankful to have you in their lives too! Keep writing and discovering..you've got a great start:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Miss Hip and Sassy! You're right, your Mom is pretty great. So are you. You are truly inspirational. You are a joy to know, and I'm lucky enough to be related to ya too! (Here's the disclaimer for Clay) Your Dad is pretty cool too. :)
    I'm so glad you and your Mom decided to do this blog. It keeps those interested "in the loop" without having to ask a bunch of questions. I love you, and am so proud of what you've accomplished - and the possibilities that lay ahead. Let me know if there's any way I can help. Staci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bailey.... You are one amazing girl!! I am so lucky to know you and your amazing story. I agree with you.... your Mom is a realy neat lady and you are a chip off the block. You have no idea what an inspiration you are to so many people. Keep your chin up because you have so many people that love you!
    Julie

    P.S. We love when you come to MCT and help Granna because that is when I get the scoop on whats going on around here. :)

    ReplyDelete