Thursday, January 12, 2012

I AM COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am coming home tomorow!!! Last night was a rough night for me... I had both of my IV'S out and I was a free woman!!! (lol) ...but then we found out that I was slowly losing blood and that I had to have another IV because they had to give me a blood transfusion... well then after that I got news that my doctor thought that my left leg had a blood clot and that I needed an ultra sound... well when I did that it was painful because she had to push really hard to see deep down in the veins... well that test failed so this morning I had to have another Ultra Sound... when we did that it was a little easier because they took off my band-aid that was from my knee to the bottoms of the ribs... but anyway today I woke up and I felt better and stronger and just like a different person! :) Later this afernoon physical therpy came and I got up and the lady told me what to do...I was scared because I haven't trusted myself this whole week...but when I stood up and put my bad heel on my good foot and used my arms to push up and hop... then when I did it I felt so good and I was sooo proud!!! So now if I can do that in the morning then I can go home :)
Well when I get home I will blog some more and then I will post pics to keep all of y'all posted! :)
your friend,
Miss Hip and Sassy (Bailey) :):):):) see y'all soon :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay so glad to hear this great news. M so proud of how strong and brave you have been. I can't imagine how hard this journey has been for you...physical therapy is the biggest pain but the best medicine for you. Love you XOXO mendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bailey!!!!!!!!!!! Hey I'm soo sad!! I miss you sooooooo much!! I need your hugs and I just need my momma!;) I want you to come back soon I need to see you!!!! Anyway how was the surgery?? I tried to txt you and call you but you never return the txts and the phone always gos to voice mail!! Ohh well I forgot the web adress so I tried to call!!!!! Hope to see you soon!!!
    Mack (your boo)

    ReplyDelete